General Terms and Conditions:

The IMEC Study Tours are an educational and practically oriented offering from the IMEC Management Institute. With the registration, the participant acknowledges and accepts the General Terms and Conditions of IMEC Management Institute (“IMEC”). Services will be performed according to the descriptions in the program brochure. Changes might occur. The number of participants is limited to 35 and the trip will be done if at least 25 participants register. 

1.Registration:The registration for the International Study Tour (“Trip”) should be done as soon as possible. All registrations will be processed according to their date and time of registration. Upon registration, the obligation for payment of the initial registration fee arises.

2.Payment:The registration fee of € 540 needs to be paid to IMEC through bank transfer within 5 business days of registering for the program. Upon payment of this initial registration fee, participants would be provided with a letter of confirmation of participation for the visa process within 5 working days.

Upon visa approval, the participants must immediately provide a proof of visa to IMEC and pay the remaining participation fee of € 1700 to IMEC through bank transfer. The last date for this payment is September 15, 2018. Only after this payment, the place for the participants in the program is confirmed.To avail the early bird offer of a discount of 50 €, apply before August 10, 2018.

3.Services Included:The complete payment of the participation fee for the program entitles the participants with the complete services of the program which includesall local and regional transports within Germany including airport shuttle, hotel accommodations with breakfast buffets included, welcome reception, lectures and company visits organized during the trip, entry tickets for sightseeing and entertainments organized by IMEC in different cities within Germany, and a farewell dinner.

4.Withdrawal and Cancellation:The contractual partner may withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving the letter of confirmation of participation from the IMEC. This needs to be done in writing. The time of arrival  of the request for withdrawal of particpation from the program at the IMEC is relevant. If the contractual partner decides to cancel the participation after the 14 days cancellation period the initial registration deposit payment cannot be refunded.

5.Cancellation of events:The IMEC has the right to cancel any event in case that not enough participants register. Deposit payments are fully refunded in these cases. Further claims are impossible. A change in the program/initierary does not entitle the participants to cancel the contract.

6.Further Refunds:In case of visa denials, 20% for administrative costs are held back by IMEC and the remaining 80% of the initial registration fee is refunded to the participants.

Once the confirmation of participation in the program is official, the remaining participation fee of € 1700 cannot be refunded completely due to administration and cancellation charges generated. If participants have to cancel their participation due to serious reasons untilOctober 1, 2018, we will refund 50% of the remaining participation fee paid. Any costs for refund e.g. banking transfer charges have to be paid by the participant. Later on, until the definitive start of the program on October 13, 2018, only a reimbursement of 30% of the remaining participation fee paid is possible.

7.Liability: In case a Trip schedule is changed or any part of it cancelled the IMEC is only liable for damages resulting thereof in case of gross negligence or deliberateness. The IMEC is in no case liable for any damages, loss or theft of any object brought along. In any case legal provisions apply. The participation in the Trip is at all times at participants own risk. 

8.Adherence of the Rules of the House: All participants are obliged to adhere to the respective Rules of the House where the training or the Trip is conducted. 

9.Exclusion from the participation:The IMEC has the right to exclude any participant from the event or Trip in important cases e.g. late payment, no-show, disturbance of the trip. In any of these customer induced cases a refund of any money paid is not possible.

10.Data storage and usage: The IMEC has the right to process and forward any personal data provided by the participant for the purpose of organizing the Trip and inform the participants about any offer or new service from the IMEC.

11.Miscellaneous: Should any part of these Terms & Conditions become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.

12.Place of jurisdiction and fulfillment: Place of jurisdiction and fulfillment is Frankfurt am Main, Germany.